It’s been a tough year and Christmas is nearly here with the promise of presents, food and a little festivity.
The Government has this week announced a temporary relaxation of restrictions from the 23 – 27 December where you can form a ‘Christmas bubble’ with friends or family.
- You can form a ‘Christmas bubble’ made up of people from no more than three households.
- Existing support bubbles count as one household towards the three-household limit. This means that if you are in a support bubble, you can collectively form a Christmas bubble with two other households.
- You can only be in one Christmas bubble and you cannot change your Christmas bubble
- You can only meet your Christmas bubble in private homes or in your garden, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces.
- You cannot meet someone in a private dwelling who is not part of your household or Christmas bubble.
We all welcome the opportunity to spend time with loved ones this Christmas, but it’s important to remember Coronavirus hasn’t gone away.
Follow the Christmas guidelines, wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering where required and keep a safe distance from people not in your bubble.
More information on making a Christmas bubble can be found on the Government’s website.
Find out more here